- IntelliTone digital toning eliminates noise and false signals
- Smart Tone analog toning precisely isolates individual wire pairs
- Locates cables safely and effectively on active networks
- Verifies twisted-pair installation with visual end-to-end continuity test
- Probe detects digital signal and 1 kHz signal from the analog toner
The MT-8200-60-KIT Intellitone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kit can find cables other toners/probes can’t. The Pro 200 Toner’s advanced sensing modes accurately find the correct cable bundle, and then rapidly isolate the exact cable from within that bundle. Its digital signal rejects noise and safely tones active networks. The probe detects digital signal and 1 kHz signal from the analog toner. The Smart-Tone feature precisely locates individual wire pairs by changing tone when pair is shorted. It verifies end-to-end cable continuity and basic miss-wiring wires, and identifies and troubleshoots services with link and continuity. The Toner measures 5.54 inches by 2.94 inches by 1.25 inches (14.1 cm by 7.5 cm by 3.2 cm), includes one 9-volt battery, and features auto power down that turns off the toner after 2.5 hours of inactivity. This kit includes the following: IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and 200 Probe, coax F connector adapter, two RJ11 and two RJ45 patch cables and test leads with alligator clips.