【】 Pro200 全新上市，深圳市 有限公司（0755-82816978,82816976）销售 ，MT-8200-61-TNR是 套件里的 ，欢迎来电咨询。
- Verifies and troubleshoots virtually any copper cabling in data com networks, identifying the type of service and testing for continuity
- Supports VDV cable types including RJ45, RJ11, coaxial, and bare wire (banana jacks accommodate alligator clip test leads)
- Generates digital signals for locating data cabling on active networks, and Smart Tone analog signals for locating voice, audio, and video cabling on inactive networks
- Four distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs
- LED indicators identify a jack as or dead
The IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner is a digital and analog tone generator that verifies and troubleshoots virtually any copper cabling in networks—identifying the type of service and verifying continuity—and its F-type connector supports VDV cables including RJ45, RJ11, coaxial, and bare wire while its banana jacks accommodate test leads. It identifies and diagnoses 10/100 Gigabit Ethernet link connectivity with NIC (network interface card)/hub indication. The toner generates IntelliTone digital signals that minimize the effect of signal bleed for locating high-grade data cabling (Cat 5e/6/6a) on active networks, and generates 500 to 1,200 Hz analog signals with four distinct Smart Tone cadences for isolating individual wire pairs and locating voice, audio, and video cabling (Cat 3 and below) on inactive networks. The IntelliTone signals can be detected by devices such as the Intellitone Pro 200 Probe (sold separately) and the analog signals can be detected by a probe or other standard 1kHz analog probe (sold separately). LED indicators identify a jack as or dead. The unit turns off automatically after 2.5 hours of inactivity. It comes with an RJ11-to-RJ11 patch cord, RJ45-to-RJ45 patch cord, a test lead set with banana jacks to alligator clips, a female-to-female F-type connector adapter, a 9V alkaline battery and instructions. Additional specifications include various environmental operating conditions. Tone generators are used by network technicians to troubleshoot and maintain wires and cable in various networks.